Borders Forest Trust is delighted to announce that as part of its 25th Anniversary celebrations, we are launching a photography competition.
The categories are:
- Wild flowers,
- Scottish native trees,
- View of the landscape,
- Mosses and lichens,
The judges will be looking for images that are strong in terms of content, composition and light.
Photographs must be taken in 2021 in South Scotland – this includes; East Lothian, the Borders and Dumfries and Galloway. You must obey the current Covid guidance. We realise that unfortunately this means some people may be unable to enter this year.
Photographs must be submitted no later than noon on Friday October 22nd 2021. They should be in jpeg format, and no larger than 5mb in size.
Photographs should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name (or the name of the photographer – please inform us if you are submitting a photo on behalf of someone else, so that we award the prize to the correct person),
- The category the photo is to be entered into,
- A contact email and phone number,
- When and where the photo was taken,
- You may enter up to three photos in each category.
The judges will be Stephanie Young (BFT Chair), Colin McLean (BFT Trustee and freelance photographer) and Charles Dundas (BFT Director).
Winners will receive a copy of “Scotland – A Rewilding Journey” written by Susan Wright, Peter Cairns and Nick Underdown.
Any questions? email@example.com